Friday, March 6, 2009

Another TGIFF...

Wow, the week just flew (no pun intended) by ... didn't it?

We find ourselves looking at another Fun Friday and I have just the thing to get you in the mood for the weekend (if you happen to be a Word Nerd like me):

A new barnyard game between you and seven hens. Each hen bears a letter that you must use to spell as many words as you can before time runs out. Watch the hens drop eggs and then catch their expressions when you shoot the eggs back

(click on the logo)


This is an hysterical word game with great visual and auditory treats that is also deceptively challenging.

If you think you really like this game and you don't want to bother going to the website every time to play it you can download it on your computer. (I did.) I also didn't bother to pay for the upgrade....I like playing the timed version anyway.

Be sure to have your sound turned on!

Let me know how you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment