Saturday, May 30, 2009

Ultimate Paper Mache = Amazing!



Here is a site that will inspire you to try your hand at sculpting with this artistic (and low budget) medium.


Ultimate Paper Mache is the creation of Jonni Good and has wonderful instructions on how to make several animals (including the dragon above), a mask, and Christmas ornaments. Currently she is working on a horse.

Be sure to look at the recommended books on the "About Paper Mache" page.

On the "About Tab" she says: "I created this blog about paper mache sculpture so I'd have an excuse to make some wonderful messes with paper and paste. I'm enjoying the projects that are shown here, and I hope you do as well. Enjoy!"

I have to say that I enjoyed this site very much!

This is another example of the generosity and creativity of folks on the Internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment